Firebrand's Trailer

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Writing FIREBRAND Year One

This is a colorful entry! I started in black ink--ball point. Switched to brown ink--fountain pen. Tried green for a few words. Then red - the line: "I've died and gone to heaven". (The line of my letters was very smooth.) Then there are a few sentences in a bright blue and I really didn't like the pen, but I do like the color. I finally ended in brown.

K I Sawyer AFB, MI
(Marquette, MI)
January 15, 1992

Journal time. Not much new. No new earth shattering inspirations on Camelot. Not that ideas have stopped! They keep coming faster than I can sort them. They've been keeping me up to the wee hours lately.

I'm sure the neighbors will be glad when I get some new music. Wish I could find a new Marillion or Chris de Burgh CD. That would be brilliant. Need to write some letters. To Bill, Jan, etc. Need to get groceries, go to finance. Payday errands. The usual. More later!

(Brown ink) Wow! Check this out. A brown Berol. (Loved that pen company!) Got a red and a green as well, plus a few more blue! Yippee!! Found a place that can order them for me. All right. Check it out, great color. I've died and gone to heaven.

Check out the Varsity. Nope. Not the same, too splotchy. Nice color though. Save it for emergencies only. Ick.

Love the Berol!

***

There is just something about the write pen in hand. It's weight and balance. Kinda like a sword has to be right. Right, Lin?

No comments: